Brain Tumors are the:
- Second leading cause of cancer-related deaths in children (male and female) under age 20 (leukemia is the first)
- Second leading cause of cancer-related deaths in males ages 20-39 (leukemia is the first)
- Fifth leading cause of cancer-related deaths in females ages 20-39
- Nobody expects a brain tumor will enter their life. We hear stories of hope, sadness, love, and loss. We want to end the loss.
- Approximately 2,500 to 3,500 brain tumors are diagnosed each year.
- Today nearly 700,000 people in the United States are living with a primary brain tumor.
- It is estimated that 16,700 adults (9,620 men and 7,080 women) will die from primary cancerous brain and CNS tumors this year.
In the world of cancer, money equals research, research equals treatments and cures. Please reach into your heart (and your wallet) to donate whatever amount you can. You can donate silent and live auction items; you can use your credit card to donate from www.CureFest.com; you can volunteer to help at the event. The friends and family of Phil Baumann welcome and need your support.
Save the Date
CureFest’s next event is our Annual CureFest Music Festival on Saturday, March 24th, 2018. Sponsorship opportunities are still available and your support is needed.
Please Spread the Word
Help us spread the word about this amazingly exciting day. Share our sites through social media like facebook, www.facebook.com/curefest. Invite your friends and family. Soon you will be able to pre-purchase tickets for individuals, families or groups at www.CureFest.com.